Prices

The house is only available for rental by the week. We only rent from April to October from Saturday to Saturday. Shorter stays are never possible, nor is it possible to rent the cottage in the Winter months.

Prices for 2010

  1-4 people
May 1 - May 29 €550
May 29 - Sep 4 €700
Sep 4 - Oct 09 €550

Closure period: Oct. 6, 2009 - May 1, 2010

Prices are in euros and are for the entire house for 1 week.

Please don't forget to check our special offers page and the reviews of Lo Scopetaccio written by our guests!

Terms and conditions

Lo Scopetaccio is exclusively non-smoking.

The rental price includes:

  • bedroom linen, kitchen and bathroom towels (changed weekly)
  • final cleaning
  • consumption of water, electricity and gas
  • use of the washing machine and iron
  • small welcome basket

When it is available, it is possible to use the owners' swimming pool, located just outside the garden.

Check-in Saturdays between 3pm and 6pm. It is possible to alter the arrival time given advance notice. On the day of departure, the house must be vacated by 10am.

Pets are welcome. Guests are responsible for any damages to the house and furniture.

Payment Options

A sum equal to 30% of the total rental price must be paid at the time of reservation via international bank transfer. The reservation deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 70% is to be paid in cash at the time of arrival.

Upon arrival, guests must leave a security deposit of 100 euros which will be returned at the time of departure provided that there is no damage to the premises.

Cancellation Policy

In the case of a cancellation the reservation deposit is not refundable.